T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Panic Notes to Self ~ by Hénock Gugsa

 

Panic Notes to Self

by Hénock Gugsa

     I can relate completely with almost everyone of the items on anybody's Panic list.

     I wonder ... do you also write little panic notes to yourself on any piece of paper and have them laying around on desks, night stands, kitchen counters, dining-room table, etc. ?! 

     I have found these notes helpful although I have been curious at times about why I wrote them down in the first place !  Also, sometimes I wonder if I should dispose of them completely knowing full well that I have already dealt with them once and for all !  Maybe I should now write a new note to myself about this !

 

No comments: