T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Monday, March 23, 2020

A Little Adventure Story ~ by Hénock Gugsa


(Curie : 1995 - 2013 // Biffy : 1995 - 2011)


A little adventure story from the past !
========================

About 25 years back, I left some trash in a paper grocery bag right outside my apartment door for just a few minutes while I had to go back inside for something.  When I came back out two or three minutes later, the bag was gone.  It wasn't where I left it ... I looked around and found it down one flight of stairs in a corner.  The bag had been opened, but none of the contents was taken. 

I had the biggest laugh of my life because ... there was nothing in the bag but 3 days' worth of cat poop from my two cats' litter box which I had cleaned out earlier that morning.  I was trying to imagine the look on the thief's face when he (she) opened the bag to check out the loot !!!  😀😁😂
------------------------------------------------------------------------
© Hénock Gugsa - 3/23/2020



 

No comments: