T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Sunday, September 9, 2018

"Du hast mich tausend mal belogen!" ~ Andrea Berg



"Du hast mich tausend mal belogen!" 
[ You have lied to me 1000 times!]
~ by Andrea Berg ~

Dear Readers (viewers) :

I have [yesterday, 9/8/18] published this video on YouTube and I have provided the English translation of the lyrics there.  I've had this video in my files for at least six years, and I finally decided to subtitle and submit it for viewing on YouTube.  Hope everybody enjoys this joyously infectious song, and maybe even pick up some German words along the way!

Thank you.

Hénock Gugsa 



No comments: