T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Friday, August 18, 2017

Jeanne Moreau Quotes - by TPO


Jeanne Moreau (1928-2017)
 Interesting and Wise Jeanne Moreau Quotes
============//============
~ The life you had is nothing. It is the life you have that is important.

~ I am a woman with absolutely no sense of nostalgia.

~ We have so many words for states of the mind, and so few for states of the body.

~ I decided my glass would always be half full, never half empty.

~ I've never worried about age. If you're extremely, painfully frightened of age, it shows. Life doesn't end at 30. To me age is a number, just a number. Who cares?

~ Like every human being I have everything in me - the best and the worst.

~ You have to know cold to appreciate warmth.

~ Love is like the soup, the first spoonfuls are too hot, the last ones too cold.

~ Age does not automatically bring wisdom. It might bring you knowledge, but wisdom is not a cold cream that you rub in each night and then wake up smarter in the morning.

~ I always have the impression that I am in the midst of becoming. Even if it's my death that's becoming. It's in process. It's not over. 


  

No comments: