T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fear is Everywhere - by Hénock Gugsa



Fear is Everywhere 
- by Hénock Gugsa -
//// ~~~~ ////

Fear is everywhere ... out in public, in the privacy of our homes, or online in social media!  We all need to be careful what we say lest it be misconstrued and it gets us into a mess of unintended heartache and misery.

I don't personally buy into the "Freedom of Speech" propaganda anymore because I don't trust anything or anybody willy-nilly.  I am, however, glad about the "freedom not to listen" ... and I am thankful and I appreciate the power to mute, to change the channel, to unfollow, to unfriend, and of-course to turn off and shut out the unpleasant things or people out there. 
 

An aside [tongue-in-cheek] ===> I have never felt so powerful and fearless in my life before!  

Viggo Mortensen - "The Road"


No comments: