T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Darnedest things! - by Grandma Jean


Darnedest things! *


WARNING! Cute kid story ahead, from Grandma Jean:

"Last week, I was at my daughter and son-in-law's house to watch my two grandchildren for the evening (a boy who is 5 and a girl who is 2).

"She had a cold and wasn't quite herself, so I thought I'd give her a warm bath and try to get her to bed a little early.

"When she was in the bathtub, her nose was running and I said: 'Come closer so I can wipe the boogies off your nose.' After I wiped her nose, I said 'See the boogies?' and showed her. With a stern, serious look, she said to me: 'DON'T EAT IT !' "

_________________________________  
 *Source:  Bulletin Board/ St Paul Pioneer Press (6/16/14) 


 

No comments: