T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Fun of Walken - by TPO


Christopher Walken


Christopher Walken
(1943 - )
In his own words ...

On his dancing -

... No, but way before that, I`ve been doing little dances in movies for years. Yeah, that was an amazing chance. You know, at my age to be able to do a music dance video, very unusual.
----------------

On why he hates to not be working -

When I don`t have any work sometimes, a kind of thing sets in where my mind shuts down. It`s almost like hibernation. It`s not that I`m unhappy, but I`m not thinking anything. Then I`ll go and watch television. And after an hour or two, I`ll think, `You`re just sitting there watching television and it`s not even interesting.` And there`s nothing to do. Life becomes meaningless.
----------------

On Pulp Fiction (1994) -

I put aside an hour every day to go over that monologue again and again for months, and every time I got to the end of it, I would crack up.
----------------

On his looks -

My hair was famous before I was....
People always comment about my hair. It is unusual for a man my age to have so much.
----------------

On what would be great for actors to have -

.... I remember that. I was talking to ... and I said how great it would be if actors had a tail because I have animals and a tail is so expressive. On a cat you can tell everything. You can tell if they`re annoyed. You can tell whether they`re scared.
----------------

“Weapon of Choice”
----- // -----
Christopher Walken ...plus... Fatboy Slim







No comments: