T P O

T   P   O
The Patient Ox (aka Hénock Gugsa)

G r e e t i n g s !

** TPO **
A personal blog with diverse topicality and multiple interests!


On the menu ... politics, music, poetry, and other good stuff.
There is humor, but there is blunt seriousness here as well!


Parfois, on parle français ici aussi. Je suis un francophile .... Bienvenue à tous!

* Your comments and evaluations are appreciated ! *

Friday, July 13, 2018

Ethio-Eritrean Brotherhood ! ~ by Hénock Gugsa



Ethio-Eritrean Brotherhood ! 
~ by Hénock Gugsa ~

I was born in Addis Ababa, but my entire family roots are Eritrean.  And although I identify as an American now, I most assuredly haven't forgotten my ties to either Ethiopia or Eritrea.

Of all the events that have happened in my lifetime, the current and beautifully budding relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea is the most exhilarating and memorable one for me.

May the two countries continue on the good path that they are on, and may they
eventually even reach a confederation state !!!


 

No comments: